Senior C++ Developer
Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Senior C++ Developer
Senior C++ Developer #1102
We have an excting opening for a Senior C++ Developer. The candidate will be primarily responsible for back-end custom technology for big data search engines. The candidate will create solutions for managing clusters with hundreds of nodes and deal with terabytes of data.
Experience and Education:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience with C++ development, multi-threading.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures and programming skills), ability and enthusiasm to learn.
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Proficient in C++, multithreading
- Networking (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Distributed Systems
- Big Data management
- Experience in the design and development of scalable, dynamically updatable systems for dealing with large volumes of network traffic
- C++14 a plus
- Machine Learning a plus
- AI a plus
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and develop a solution for scalable, redundant high performance solutions for managing clusters with 100s of nodes and dealing with terabytes of data.
- Trouble shoot typical problems that occur in Big Data and Distributed Systems including; scalability, optimization, high availability and failover.
- Oversee a combination of systems and data work projects.
- Develop enhancement of software to aid in the reduction of operating time while improving efficiency and robustness.
- Analyzes and allocates requirements as necessary.
- Work within a SCRUM team on large Big data projects.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast growing team with a fun and flexible environment with a sincere opportunity to learn and innovate!
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Education: BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
Experience: 5+ years
Job Reference #: 1102
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us