Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Sales Engineer #1031
Our client is looking for a dedicated Sales Engineer to travel with and assist the sales executives in marketing and educating potential customers on an exciting new product line.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong background in coding and development in open source environments
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Experience with web services API integration
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Ecommerce web applications
- Requirements gathering
- Mobile payment methods
- LAMP Stack
- MEAN Stack
- GIT, CI, and SVN
- REST/JSON APIs
- Agile methods
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver customized presentations to prospective clients
- Assist with sales proposal development and budget estimating
- Engage with existing clients to identify potential upsell opportunities
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- 50% customer facing and travel, 50% coding ecommerce platforms
- Participate in feature design working with product, UX and business experts
- Helping clients during the delivery of ecommerce product integration
- Consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Provides specifications to internal engineering teams for future enhancements while also participating in those projects
Our Client is creating a cutting edge payment platform that will revolutionize the way people buy and sell online. They are a small team of smart people where everyone has a responsibility to be the best at what they do.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Contract-to-hire
Education: BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or related experience
Experience: 3+ years
Job Reference #: 1031
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us