Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Project Manager #1025
We are seeking a Project Manager to grow in a diverse role with an organization that is expanding rapidly. This individual will be responsible for planning, coordinating, managing and controlling the various designs and building of applications. As a Project manager you will also work hand and hand with upper management to provide guidance on the scope and direction, ensuring projects are on schedule, as well as collaborate with other departments for support. As a leader you will ensure the establishment of standards and procedures while simultaneously leading different development groups through the planning phases of a project.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, or Business Administration preferred or a minimum of 2 years related experience in lieu of education.
- Formal Project Management Training.
- 2+ years of experience in managing projects using formal Project Management disciplines and methodologies.
- Preferred experience in ecommerce marketplace (a plus).
- Certification will be considered a plus.
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle, including scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
- Proficient in managing or leading PHP, Angular, jQuery,Python, or Node projects.
- Experience with (Android App) and Swift (IOs apps).
- Familiarity using Express and Redis.
- Well organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize workload.
- An excellent communicator, able to apply a wide range of interpersonal skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Create, control, and drive project schedule, coordinating and prioritizing project work, removing impediments, and solving problems.
- Helps define information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Manage and coordinate all implementations related issues as well as change requests, ensuring that all issues are followed through to completion.
- Establishes and supports a process to ensure that investments and initiatives in project management services are aligned with business strategy and priorities.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project team using a SCRUM, Agile methodology (product backlog grooming, sprint release/planning/velocity, daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives) to ensure the project is successful and progresses on schedule.
- Track project against plan, anticipate events which may require contingency plans, recommend corrective action, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Supports operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plan; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; facilitating change.
- Communicate effectively with management and all the teams involved. Inform key stakeholders and teams assigned to the project of all expected activities, deliverables, and timing.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 2 years related experience in lieu of education
Experience: 2+ years
Job Reference #: 1025
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us