Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
.Net Developer # 1063
This .Net Developer will participate in the full development life cycle of our client’s cutting edge CRM System built for the Healthcare industry. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to analysis, design, development, enhancements, testing, integration, documentation and implementation of software.
Experience and Education:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related field is a plus. Proven industry experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 3+ Years of experience with Development
- A thorough understanding of the design and development of data-driven Web applications
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- C#, VB6, ASP.NET., WCF
- AJAX, XML, HTML5, CSS-3
- ASP and SQL
- Crystal Reports & Reporting Services
- Windows Forms, Windows Presentation and SQL Server
- Data synchronization through web services
- Web Services and Web Services security best practices
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Develop multitier web applications for customers and internal users
- Coordinate with other technical staff members and managers regarding deadlines, deliverables, and processes.
- Design and code enhancements based on specifications and user requirements.
- Participate in all aspects of the processes, including: client engagement, project proposal, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation, and support.
- Champion and enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle, set expectations, determine best methodologies and tool sets, identify improvements, make recommendations, and implement new technology.
- Act as liaison or primary point of contact for communication on designated projects; adhering to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions and provide thought-leadership as it relates to technology.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience: 3+ years
Job Reference #: 1063
Location: Sunrise, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us