Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
.Net Developer # 1062
We are looking for a great developer who enjoys solving problems with the best team in the industry. This individual will be responsible for the ongoing development, overall maintenance and enhancements of our clients various service offerings in the educational industry.
Experience and Education:
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience with C# and .Net Application development.
- 1+ years of experience with PHP.
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Strong knowledge of .Net, C#, MS SQL.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles.
- Version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with PHP and MySQL.
- MVC frameworks such as Cake PHP or Zend Framework.
- Other Framework experiences are a plus.
- Agile development methodologies, especially SCRUM.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Jira or other ticketing systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Code new and existing enterprise level, multi-tiered applications.
- Work alongside project managers, infrastructure, database administrators, and other developers.
- Perform maintenance and enhancements on internal applications.
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide solutions to business issues using internal development standards.
- Follow brand guidelines and best practices.
- Work independently on an assigned task with minimal supervision.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: 2+ years
Job Reference #: 1062
Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us