Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Mobile Developer #1019
We are seeking a Senior Mobile Developer with a strong background in iOS or Android systems. This role requires being passionate about developing, prototyping and staying current on emerging technologies. The candidate should have willingness of creating next generation mobile applications and have been a part of establishing and maintaining best practices, coding standards, mobile architecture and mentoring others.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related coursework in technology development disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience with iPhone/iPad application development or Android phone/tablet application development.
- Respect of industry-accepted standards and best practices.
- Research, problem solving and experiential competencies.
- Technical writing of specifications and design documentation.
- Experience with releasing mobile applications to the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon App Market on multiple devices.
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- iOS Development
- IPS tuning
- Application Integration
- Backend Development
- Frontend/Interface Design
- Working knowledge of Agile/Kanban.
- Experience with Java and/or Swift.
- Self managing, responsible and well organized.
- Knowledge of Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics.
- Android data persistence, developing layouts for multiple devices, working with Content Providers and Services.
- Mobile platform development, open source environment, JSON/XML for client-server communication, digital video (compression, packaging, distribution), high version control skills, with emphasis on git.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to protect information assets.
- Development of rich iOS and/or Android applications that are utilized by high volumes of users.
- Design and develop Objective-C and/or Java based SDK that is used by other developers.
- Experience in both research and design of various frameworks and end-user, components and will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to be developed systems and integrate them into existing ones.
- Develop sustainable and scalable mobile applications efficiently.
- Assist with tools and technology evaluations that will dictate the execution for team/projects.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis.
- Sustain current mobile projects as well as deliver solutions for incidents or outages.
- Mentor junior developers and promote effective integration testing and continuous integration systems.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 2+ years
Job Reference #: 1019
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us