Manager, Information Security
Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Manager, Information Security
Manager, Information Security #1016
The Manager, Information Security is responsible for safeguarding the organization’s electronically stored information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure, by analyzing the information security environment, developing security measures and standards, and creating disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
Experience and Education:
- An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience and/or training in the field related to the title of the position.
- 3 years of information security experience in one of the following areas: ERP Systems, Perimeter Defense, Identity Management/Directory Services.
- Computer skills as required for the position.
- Bilingual skills.
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- IPS tuning
- Traffic analyzers
- Configuring VPN
- Patch management.
- Log correlation and analysis
- Content filtering and application control
- Incident response and root cause analysis.
- Experience with configuring firewall policies.
- Active Directory, GPO, Certificate Services.
- Fortinet, Landesk, WSUS/SCCM experience is a plus.
- Packet capture analysis to perform in-depth digital forensics.
- Wireless security, specifically 802.1x, RADIUS authentication.
- Malware, APT and social engineering threats to respond to constant IT security incidents and fortify defenses.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to protect information assets.
- Develop and publish information security policies and guidelines.
- Provide assistance to the organization and departments in the creation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Work with outside vendors to conduct annual independent security audit and threat analysis.
- Review all new or planned changes in applications and infrastructure for compliance to the information security policies and guidelines.
- Develop education and awareness programs on the need for data backup, recovery and archiving.
- Develop, maintain and annually test the company's off-site disaster recovery plan.
- Monitor changes in legislation, state and federal rules for applicability.
- Assist in developing protocols and standards for single sign-on.
- Lead and be the Chair of the Information Security Committee.
- Maintain knowledge of current information security and business continuity best practices.
- Perform and promote all activities in compliance with the equal employment and non-discrimination policies of the organization.
- Participate in the training programs offered to enhance the individual skills and proficiency related to the job responsibilities.
- Review current developments, literature and technical sources of information related to job responsibilities.
- Ensure adherence to safety rules and procedures.
- Follow federal and state laws, as well as the company’s policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or designee.
Job Type: Perm
Education: Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 6+ years
Job Reference #: 1016
Location: Boca Raton, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us