Executive Administrative Assistant
Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant #1092
This role supports Global IT leader for the America’s, Asia Pacific and Global SAP Deployment Leadership teams. The person in this role will independently perform complex and diverse administrative duties and will interface with IT and business leadership and other high-level contacts both within and outside the company. This person will be a key partner and will be exposed to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. It will be important to work across multiple functions and take initiative to ensure the needs of the internal and external stakeholders are met. This role will also support some projects and administrative needs of other selected few IT leaders within the organization.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of project coordination or administrative experience
- 2 years Microsoft Office Application Experience (Outlook, Webex Meeting, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Working knowledge of Internet, knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Webex Meeting, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Visio and Desktop publishing.
- Strong keyboarding skills, intermediate/advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics presentation applications.
- Electronic meeting coordination (video conference, phone and live-online), and calendar planning and coordination.
- Previous experience supporting leadership with complex calendar and travel requirements
- Experience providing administrative support for multiple individuals
- Event/large group meeting planning experience desired
- Travel arrangements and meeting coordination experience
- Travel planning; budget/cost center management.
- Experience with Lean 6 Sigma tools and techniques
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal).
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion – professional demeanor.
- Telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Effective task management and problem solving skills.
- Organized, efficient, process oriented.
- Records management.
- Self-motivated, team player, strong work ethic.
- Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Project coordinator experience (Preferred)
- Advanced phone system experience
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage complex travel plans, calendar and scheduling (often managing international time zones and complexities)
- Coordinates candidate interviews and meetings of interview teams.
- Uses problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, correspondence, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and managing other requests for information.
- Provide meeting coordination and support for large and small meetings; may include Webex Meetings, videoconferencing, conference calls, travel, location, catering, etc.
- Maintain electronic information, order supplies and equipment and manage expense reporting and monitor cost center budget.
- Lead specific projects as assigned
- Serve as a key point of contact for other departments and functions
- Communicate with senior leaders and department employees –communicate verbally, in writing – and maintain confidentiality
- Multi-task and manage through issues proactively.
- Provide appropriate information to contacts (handle questions, issues and follow ups)
- Apply knowledge of business and department objectives and priorities
- Serve as an information resource on organizational practices, policies and procedures
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are applicable to the Department
- Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.
- Periodically provides assistance to other Administrative Assistants in the area; i.e.: vacation coverage.
- Ability to work overtime and perform other duties, as needed.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Contract
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 3+ years
Job Reference #: 1092
Location: Naples, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us